I am available Monday to Friday for tailored dog walking and puppy care
- occasional requests outside of usual working hours considered
Hello, my name is Stephanie. I love dogs and
I love walking, the perfect combination for a
Pictured here with Skye, a Tibetan terrier who lives next door. I looked after her senior companion Pebbles, for 5 years for holidays and weekends away or when we both just fancy a walk. When Skye joined the family in the summer of 2018, she gave me the added joy and experience of all aspects of puppy care and training.
I am fully insured, DBS checked and
Canine 1st aid trained.
Call me now if you would like help walking your dog or attending to your puppy.
WHAT I CAN DO
From £9 for 30mins - from £12 per hour
• I offer dog walking for dog owners in Holbrook and surrounding
• Dogs are picked up from their home (a key may be required)
• Dogs may be walked in small fun groups
• Walks can be off-lead, with lots of fun and play.
• Lots of photos and updates on how you’re dog is doing!
OCCASIONAL POP-IN'S & WALKS OUT OF HOURS
If you are going away for the weekend, or just overnight, I can pop into your home to provide the following:
From £11 for 30mins - from £14 per hour
• check that your dog(s) is happy
• let them outside for a toilet break
• refresh their water bowls
• feed them their breakfast, dinner &/or tea
• walk them as and when required
• tuck them up at bedtime
From £9 for 30 minute visit
• I can visit your puppy during their inoculation period
• Each visit lasts around 30 minutes, longer if requested
• I will spend time with your puppy, play and clean up any mess
• I can even help with puppy training
• I also offer puppy walks for puppies who have been inoculated
• When ready I can let them meet other dogs for socialisation
From £9 per trip (from £11 out of hours) + 45p per mile
• I can offer transport for your dog when it needs a ride to the vet